Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy 35th(WOW), Tony!!!


So, I am a complete loser, and when we went out for Tony's birthday last night, I brought my camera, but forgot to use it!!! I even put it in my purse thinking, I can take a cute picture of just Tony and I where we don't have kids climbing all over us!! That's okay though, we had fun anyways, and though I don't have picture proof, I can still tell about our night. We went to dinner at Benja's with Cam and Mandy, and Clay and Julee(thanks for joining the birthday party, guys), where we ate WAY to much food, I think I almost finished off my whole plate, which I have NEVER done there!!!! We then went to Cold Stone, and had smoothies and ice cream, yummm!!!, and then went to see the Borne Ultimatum, which I slept through, sorry guys, I don't do well at movies that start after 9:PM!!!! Everybody else thought it was great!!!! We got home around 11:30, and only got 1 phone call from Kaylee the whole night(a new record low), the kids were all asleep, Kaylee had even given all of them baths and braided all of their hair- I was impressed!!! Thanks Kaylee for being a great babysitting sister!!! I think he had a great birthday, since he spent the morning golfing and the night out on a date, sounds like a pretty good birthday to me!! I asked the kids what they like about thier dad, just because I like to hear what comes out of their little mouths when you ask them a question, and this is what they said:

Kenzie- I like that he does knob salad(inside family joke), and that he plays monsters with us!!

Karlin-I like that he gets me dressed and makes breakfast for me(she likes this because I make her get her own self dressed)!!!

Kamren-I want to eat his birthday cupcakes!!! She's a girl after my own heart-all about the food!!!

Troy- I like that he likes the same kind of music that I like, most of the time!!

Anyways, Happy Birthday, Tony-even though you say birthdays are not important and that you don't really care about them, we had a great night!!! Thanks for being a great husband and Dad. Your the best!!!

Love, Ricki

3 comments:

Julie Winder said...

Happy Birthday Tony. I am sad we missed it...sounds like you guys had a great time. We have been wanting to see that movie. Brent always jokes that Matt Damon is my boyfriend..ok I use to have a crush on him..hehe. Just wait till 36 like Brent, man where did time go?

The McCulloughs said...

We had fun celebrating the big birthday with ya'all! Hope Tony thought it was an awesome day! Jeez, where can I get me a Kaylee? Good on her!!

Joel and Kristie said...

HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!