I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
I found this picture today and thought it was wonderful. I wish I had seen
it when I was a young mother. I still feel the need to make sure my
children a...
Biography and Latest Films of Bengali Actress Priyanka Sarkar:-Biography of
Hot Bengali Actress Priyanka Sarkar:-Priyanka Sarkar is one of the popular
Beng...
We had such a fun Halloween this year! Taggart was Ben 10, Maddie was a
Cheetah, and Parker was a dragon.
Grandpy and Grammy surprised us and hid in our ...
It has been one of the BEST and one of the WORST years of my life....so to
sum it up....
The Young Family
Top Things of 2011
1. We got a new black 2011 H...
I wish I could call my parents and tell them I applied for a big promotion
at work and was offered the job. It will be a big challenge and a lot of
work, b...
Where does time go???
Well, Here's my attempt to catch up on the last 6 months or so...
*Chad*- School...Last semester was BY FAR the hardest yet. We saw hi...
OK- Dawson is so mobile these days. He is crawling, rolling and doing
anything he can to move. So, lets face the facts... I'm not used to it. I
now know I ...
This is a story all about a crazy mom her 7 kids, and her husband how act like one of the kids most of the time! We have some crazy days trying to figure out how to raise our kids up to be responsible adults, but most days we are just learning from them! We have 7 great kids, with a lot of craziness that come with having so many kids!
Teenager through and through! But Boy, are we glad for her! She is such a help!!!
Kenzie Anne
Spunky and imaginative and the best oldest-middle child around!!!!
Karlin Faith
Sweet and sassy, just like her Mom!!!
Kamren Lyn
My little buddy! This is the child that is always trying to do things for me and is always the one asking how she can help!!! I hope she never grows out of this!
Daxton Marshall
Oh BOY! Oh BOY! Oh BOY!!! How come nobody ever told me that boys are literally crazy from the moment they arrive?!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment