Okay, I just put my little beauties to bed by 8:00 so that they can get up nice and early for school in the morning, so now I have some free time!!!! Yahooooooo!!!! I thought I would puts some pics up of all of the fun things we did this summer, so that when it is 50 degrees instead of 110 outside, we will remember when we were happily sweating our butts off!!!! We had such a great summer, if you ask Tony we were never home, but I thought it was a lot of fun. I spend enough time couped up in the house so we LOVE to get out whenever we can. I think my favorite trip was the trip over Mothers day that we took on a whim to Salt Lake. We decided last minute to get on Priceline, find a room somewhere, pack up and go... We ended up in Salt Lake. We went to the Zoo, we went to the Natural History Museum(not MY favorite part), we went to Antelope Island, we went to Gateway Discovery(this was the kids favorite part), we hiked to Timpanogos cave to see the stalactites and stalagmites, we did stuff in a city I lived by my whole life that I have not done in years, and it was a lot of fun.
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment