
Today Daxton had his 6 month check up,(yes, he is still a shrimp) so Kamren, Daxton, and I were sitting waiting for the Doctor to come in and Kamren was looking at a book about pigs. I asked her how many pigs were on the page, and she started counting them IN SPANISH!!! "Uno, Dos, Tres, Quapo(okay, she was a little off on how to say four), cinco!!!" I started laughing really hard, so then she thought she was funny and she just kept counting like that over and over again! So, next time I hear that my kid watches too much Dora the Explorer, I will just have her count to them in Spanish, because I found it very funny and entertaining!!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

3 comments:
I can see Karlin in Kamren in this picture. So Cute! Nadia is watching Dora as I type this :)
I don't even know you, but I was peaking at your blog from Mandy's (hope that's okay)and I just wanted to say I hear ya on the TV watching. My little girl learned how to count backwards from 5 to 1 from Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Wish I could take the credit, But nope!
Jacque Ashcroft
So how old does one have to be to pick up Dora's Spanish? I'm getting nervous that since Ava is addicted to tellatubbies, all she will ever be able to say is "uhhhohhhh", and that whole tinky winky, dipsy, la la bit. They kind of scare me but, I sure love having a moment of peace.
P.S. Your pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment