Friday, May 16, 2008

And the verdict is in.........

I did it!!!





















Not that any of you really care, I am probably just amusing myself with all of this, but it is still kind of fun to have a post that isn't about my kids or my crazy husband! I can't believe I really did THIS to my hair! I got to the salon still unsure if I would really do it or not. But Lacy told me that with my shape of face, that short hair would be more flattering for my face than long hair. Well, apparently that was the push I needed, because the next thing I knew, there went my hair! I am so glad I did it! Thank you to all of my friends who encouraged me to "Just do it"! I am glad I did! I am not quite sure about the bangs- either they will be pulled back a lot, or I will get used to them! Thanks Teresa, for being my Photographer! I definitely am not a model!

14 comments:

raw mom said...

you are so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

Dion Seneca said...

Yay!! I am so glad you did it. You look beautiful. But you would look great with no hair, too! I guess I am so happy you did it for selfish reasons...I LOVE chopping my hair off. But I am determined to grow it out right now. So I am living vicariously through you.

Tracey said...

I think it looks fabulous! :) Sometimes it's nice to have a change. Enjoy it!

Veronica said...

I love it! Short hair looks good on you!

Julie Winder said...

Ricki it is true you can wear you hair any style and look gorgeous. That is the same haircut my sister Kristi has and I absolutely think it is adorable on both of you!...I love the back, it looks so thick and stylish. Maybe I need to go shorter:)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Seriously...I love it. It is so dang cute and your stylist is right. Can I have her #. I am in MAJOR need of a makeover. Ricki...I seriously love it.

Joel and Kristie said...

It's soooo AMAZINNNGGG I loved it before, but it's gorgeous this way tooooo!!! I'm sooooo Jealous, you sassy lady!!!

The McCulloughs said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to see it in real life!

Jami said...

What the!!! That is the haircut that I want too but I cant bring myself to do it!! It looks GREAT on you!!! WOO WOO!!!

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

Everyone else has said it all. I do think this haircut suits you. It is very flattering on you and is meant for you.

jen said...

I love it... you look great with short hair!!

anne said...

I LOVE IT!

Rachel Smith said...

I'm jealous, i've been talking about chopping mine forever. I still have all those baby whispies (you know, those hairs that fall out after having a baby and then grow back all at the same time...whispies) They stick up all over and so i'm scared to cut it short, maybe if i do it will help though. All i know is that i need a change...anything different will be better than what i've got going on right now...it HAS to be!
Good job though- it looks Fabulous!!