Thank goodness for WATER at this house!!!! Every moment that my kids haven't been busy they have spent in the water! Between swim team, the backyard hose, the city rec center, and the Coral Canyon pool my kids are going to turn into water bugs soon!
Daxton has even gotten into the act, he just figured out what the hose does, and now he is obsessed! Anytime he is in the backyard now, he screams if the water isn't on!
I am showing any of you that question if my girls ever don't have their hair done! Yes! They can spend an entire day looking like little ragga muffins, and I am completely fine with it! In fact, this picture was taken at 4:30 in the afternoon! They were having a great time in backyard!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

8 comments:
How fun!! Alexis keeps asking when she can play with Kameron. When I get all healed I will be calling for a play date and that will take one little munchkin off your hands.
Ricki! I love love these photos..that second one of Kameron is so priceless, they all are...your girls are so beautiful...they are looking more and more alike. I have to take a second look to see which is which. I agree what would we do with out fun swimming activities here in st. george.
Cute pics! You are a better mom than I am. My kids don't even know that we have a hose, cuz I don't want to have to clean up soggy wet kids.
Oh yeah, and I totally think you staged that messy hair pic!
Too bad your girls still look cute sopping wet without their hair done! Maybe you should just take a break this summmer and never do their hair, yeah right!! You did get some cute pics. I agree water is the greatest and at least it is cleaner than sand and dirt! I hope we all spend a lot of time in the water together this summer!
Laughing that people give you a hard time about your girls having their hair done. I get the same thing constantly....about hair, matching clothes, clean house.
If they only knew......
I noticed the Chambers family "grafitti" on the back fence. Too cute.
you should bring your girls to the pool over here with us one of these days...my kids love the water too! (I'm off tuesday and wednesday this week) hint hint...
What? Their hair wasn't done in that photo? Could have fooled me! I love their hair. So long..shiny..curly and straight. Lucky girls!
How Fun! It's not summer without the water. It totally reminds me of my childhood. Growing up in pheonix, we weren't outside without the hose on. Except when iIwas little my mom just turned on the sprinkler and we played in our undies...I'm sure we had swim suits, but for some reason in my pictures I was just running around in my rainbow bright underwear! I'll have to ask her about that one.
Post a Comment