Saturday, May 24, 2008

School's over, and we're excited!!! I think?!!!!


This was the first day of first grade!






Kenzie, and Mrs. Foy. We couldn't have asked for a better teacher! Well, I guess I am bias, kind of. But she still is a great teacher!



Kenzie and her 4th grade reading buddy, Devin.




Kenzie and her bestest friend ,Sydney. What would she have done without her sweet Sydney Lou Who?!



Kenzie, Tyla, and Kiersten!



I am kind of in shock today that school is REALLY out for the next 11 weeks! What am I going to do with 4 kids under my feet 24 hours a day for the next 2 1/2 months?! It came way to fast this year, and I am left wondering how I am going to entertain and stay sane for the summer. So, if anybody has anything planned, the Chambers' clan would love to come along!

I am so proud of how Kenzie progressed in 1st grade. She is amazing me with her reading and I am so happy that she enjoys school so much. I guess it is on to 2nd grade. Which is really scary for me, because I can totally remember 2nd grade! I can remember the boys I liked, I can remember my teachers! I can even remember when my adopted friend stood up in 2nd grade and told us she didn't want to be called "Jane" anymore, that her name was Rajathi! Yikes, I guess I better really start watching what I say to the girl! She is VERY impressionable at this age!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

We'll have to plan some park outings...my kids could use more outdoor time...and they both love playing with your kids...andrew especially loves Kamren...oh and i agree we should definitely get together and go to Jumpin Jacks!

Dion Seneca said...

So if you get any good invites, then I am tagging along. I was ready to send everybody to summer school by Friday night...and it wasn't even a full day of summer! Aaaagh!

brent and julie winder said...

I can hardly believe Kenzie is going into 2nd grade too. I remember when she was a cute little baby. She is still as cute and as sweet as ever...I would love to get the girls together this summer! I hope to go to zions a couple times, the water parks, hiking...we will call you for sure!

Joel and Kristie said...

Ok I'm ready for school to start again!!! But your pix are sooo cute, good job Mom!