I am so sad to say, that thanks to this news story last night on KSL,click here, I TOO will be going private! So leave me your e-mail so I can add you, or you can e-mail me at rickichambers@msn.com, so that I can add you! Protecting my family is my biggest priority in life and this is something I feel has become very important in protecting them!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

22 comments:
What was the story???
Okay girls! I tried to link it to my post originally, but I am still having trouble figuring out how to do that! So, here is the link to the story, let's see if you can read it off of that!
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4699330
You will have to cut and paste the link to your web browser to see the story! Why can't I figure this thing out! I tried to hyperlink it 3 times, and it didn't work!
I've never been able to understand why anyone has their family blog public (although I have to admit I am entertained by many strangers families as I am blog surfing:)........wise move to go private.
FYI When you make it private you can still include a link to your e-mail on your profile. That way if some long lost friend runs into your blog and wants to contact you they can (then you can choose if you want to invite them or not).
Post a Comment