Monday, November 3, 2008

What do you do when you are waiting to go on a mission?!!!!


Apparently, you crochet!!!! These are 2 of Tony's young men sitting on our couch on Sunday, crocheting!!!! Yes, I did say crocheting!!! I am not sure where the fascination started but they are apparently hooked! It is really funny to hear them counting to themselves!!!! I laugh every time I look at this picture!

5 comments:

Derek and Tomi said...

oh my gosh!! i cant beieve that. that is hilarious! yeah i can believe it though the other day they came over at 8 am and worked out with me!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

What? That is funny. Maybe they can teach me before they leave :)

Rachel Smith said...

That is Hillarious!!! Thay would fit right in at the beehive house in rocking chairs

Veronica said...

I guess if it keeps them outta trouble...too funny!

The McCulloughs said...

I guess he is pretty domestic, remember? He babysat my kids?? SHould we be worried? That is soooo funnny!