Dear Tony,
I hope all of your RED dreams are coming true today up in good old Salt Lake City. Considering the fact that you actually had this.....
made for the trip, you got up at 4:30 this morning to leave for a game that started at 4 PM not 4 AM, and the fact that I have heard you talk of nothing else, besides Dixie Direct, of course, for a week straight..... Sweetie, I sure hope it all turns out in your favor and the BCS invite you seek will be yours!
Love your stuck at home with 5 little hooligans, wife!
Steve and Tony have a deal every year that they will take each other to the game, depending on who's turf it is on.
What a group this was, showing up on my doorstep at 7:30, this morning!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

7 comments:
I know 3 of the four of those guys, and I have to say that it is a bit of a mismatched group. Hope they had fun!
Seriously.....mom and wife of the year award should just be handed over!!! Thanks again for taking Jayden last night. It's nice to know you have good friends like you to pawn our children on to. I owe ya one! Anytime...limited up to 4 children only!!!
See, I KNEW I liked Tony. :) I'm glad they had fun. I agree, that is a strange group! lol
Did you know that guy on the right works for Cam?? Random! I told Cam that Tony went to the game and he said, "so did Vasu.." um, yup, I guess they went together! Funny! His sign is pretty serious; he wasn't messing around!
The whole time we were watching the game there were Texts from Tony harrassing everybody. Got a love it.
SO hoping that it wasn't Tony at the game yelling in Jim's face "F-You, Mormons" about 30 times :)
But seriously, even our Ute fan BIL's couldn't get over how horrible the drunk Ute fans were acting.
They do have bragging rights, though.
Looks like we are on opposite teams here! Although I bet your husband was much more pleasant to be around than mine after that game! :)
Post a Comment