Monday, November 17, 2008

S.E.P??!!!!






I think this stands for So your children can get out early all week and you can go crazy trying to entertain them! I think that is it!!! Anyways, after we had our little 10 minute conferences with the teacher for the week, we decided to pack up all the kids and head on an after school excursion! Thank goodness this was the day that both Daxton and Kamren decided to take early naps, so that even made it possible!!! It was a trip that was well worth it! The leaves up near Zion's are beautiful right now, and all of our kids had a great time exploring the little ghost town of Grafton. I think they really were just glad that there were no real rules in the whole adventure except don't break anything really old because I am not sure how we would pay for it!:)





6 comments:

raw mom said...

so bummed. thats all i have to say.

Julie Winder said...

wow, that is a lot of kids, i love those pictures of your kids in the leaves. we need more trees around her in St. George. Do you remember us taking pictures of our kids in some leaves in Sky Mountain years ago?

Dion Seneca said...

Hey, cute pics! I think I need a few of those!

The McCulloughs said...

Fun pics; it looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I would have felt better to have joined you! Grafton is such a fun little town and we know it well now!

Veronica said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun! I need to take a trip up there cause I don't think I've ever stopped in Grafton...

Angie Stewart Black said...

You're the best mom! You're always doing such FUN stuff with your kids. Yeah, you say its to keep you sane....but I know better. You love it probably just as much as they do!!