I know that things will probably change, but for now, Kamren is my favorite and I am not afraid to say it! Not only does this child pretty much take care of her self, but she also takes care of her little brother! Most mornings when I get back from running or get out of bed, I will find her and Daxton sitting at their little table in the kitchen eating cereal that she had poured for both of them!
But this weekend, had justified her favorite child role!

5 comments:
yep...she's uncerstandably the fave...can i borrow her?
She's definitely a sweetie! But you are braver than I am to proclaim a favorite. If I had one, I'm afraid I could never reveal it.
Yes, I think it's legal to have a "favorite" every once in awhile! Can she come and give Jayden some pointers? My little drama queen just can't believe I would EVER ask him to do a chore. Heaven forbid!!! Your girls are growing up so fast. Karlin looks to young to be 7!! Love love love the pics!
She would be my favorite too. My girls definetly rotate being my favorite. I love them all, but they have their days! Don't we all? Thanks for all your kind comments, you are too nice. I heard about your calling. You are so perfect for that calling. I wish I was in your ward:) I bet you have the best Homemaking classes. Congrats!
Wow you've been a posting fool! Yep, She's pretty awesome...I can't believe she woke up, brushed her teeth and got herself breakfast....I wish I could get Chad to do that all by himself!
Miss you guys! Come visit me! Spin class monday at 6 am...be there or be square!
Post a Comment