Kenzie got braces this past Tuesday, OUCH! It has only been a few years since I got my own braces off, but I have totally forgotten how much pain they cause and it has not been fun watching her hurt! She has been living on Tylenol and pudding! But she is getting better at pulling things apart and sticking them to the back of her mouth to chew and I have been very impressed at how well she is taking care of them! I wish I could say the same for our 17 year old!!! The Orthodontist said they will leave them on now for the next 6 months to a year, and then take them off until she gets a little older. It should be ultimately far easier to correct when she gets older by doing it this way! I can't believe how much her teeth have already shifted! No wonder she is in so much pain!

On Thursday, Teresa and I took our little cuties out for a best friends photo shoot! They are so cute and love each other so much! It is so fun to watch! They funny thing is that "S" reminds me a lot of my first best friend that I had when I was 3-7, Cindy! I used to tell my mom that I was going to run away to her house because of "unfair" moments in my childhood! My mom would always say, "OK, let me help you pack, would you like me to make you a sandwich for the walk?" I would start walking and always turn around because I was too chicken to walk up the block by myself! Remember that, Mom?!!! I loved my best friend, and the one I have from after our move when I was 7! There is nothing better than friends that you have so many fond memories with!

4 comments:
What cute friends. They will love that picture when they are older. So sweet. Wow, Kenzie looks grown up. Those brown eyes. She is such a cutie! Gretchen has a ortho oppt the end of the month. Where has time gone?
I LOVE the second picture of Kenzie. She looks so grown up and so pretty :). Can't believe the braces already. Jayden has still only lost three teeth...can you even believe that? Seriously.
On another note..I did just call to see if you were still alive. I got your message and will call you in the next couple of days. Hope everything is going well for you. Love ya.
She looks so cute with her braces. I hated mine too. I'm glad she's being a good sport. Cute pics of the girls too.
Yup! I remember. I HOPED you come back home. Cindy was a good friend. We were so lucky to have them so close. Kenzie is lucky to have such a good friend as Sydney. We've all had good friends thru the years....if only we would and could keep in touch.
good pictures!
Love Mom
Post a Comment