Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rylans annual birthday party

This year the kids decided they wanted to write letters to Rylan and leave them in a little cute box on her grave for her. It was so sweet of them! My bad that I never went back and got the box before the cemetery clean up last week! I guess the person the messages was for got them so that is all that matters! We had cup cakes from 25 main and then let go 13 balloons! The kids had a fun time and really enjoyed the birthday party they had for her at Staheli Farm!



3 comments:

terifurniss said...

I love the cheeseball smiles. I am so happy that you can carry on this tradition with the kids. I love the idea of letter writing!
Good job Ricki mom! You are one of a kind.

The McCulloughs said...

Such a great idea with the balloons. So cute that your kids think it is such a special day!

Dion Seneca said...

This is such a sweet tradition you have with your family. I am touched every time I read about Rylan's birthday party.