I think my kids are starting to get sick of me! I am taking a little photography class at the college so I needed to try a couple of things out! I am understanding a little more, I just wish my memory was better so that I could remember which setting I was on and why! With a lot more practice, someday I will get the right exposure on the first shot, instead of the fifth! Maybe!!! For now, I am sure having a lot of fun trying to figure things out and the one on one time I have been able to spend with my kids has been good for all of us!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

2 comments:
She is such a gorgeous girl. She looks very content in front of a camera. Thanks for your kind comments. I so think we should train to run St. George marathon! You are such a good runner. You could totally do it. Sounds fun now that I am finally not sore. Your photography is looking sooooooo good. Hey I am taking a class at the college too! Too bad it is not the same class.
You are getting so good so quickly. The first one is my favorite!
Post a Comment