Now that I have taken the pictures, comes the hard part! I can't say that I love to edit pictures, or that I am even any good at it!! So can somebody please just come and edit all my pictures, add some color textures and funky crops and then just let me choose, please?!!! I am not sure what look I want to go with in their room. I love the bright look! Things always look good bright to me, especially with their eyes being such a huge contrast!!! But then their are the other things that you can do that might be kind of fun to. Seriously, what do you guys think, Oh Mighty Photo shop Queens?!!! :) Seriously! Somebody get over here and show me how to use textures! I am not good with reading how to do it, I need to be shown! Sometimes twice! :)



7 comments:
If you really want you can email it to me and I will add a texture and photoshop it for you, but I think you are doing awesome! I like the black and white with a cute colored frame.
I love that bright one! I think it is an awesome edit, and it would work perfectly in their room!
Textures are soo easy Ricki... Just drag it onto your picture (whatever texture picture you have from flicker) and set it to overlay... change the opacity to what you want and your done. Your doing great, just keep playing with it - that's how you "improve" but I think they look great!
It isn't easy when you have such darling subjects!! Just do some of each and call it good. :) I am no help sorry--
Nichole Van's flourish website has a free texture action that I love to use all the time. There are some great free textures on Flickr, and coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com has a ton of free actions and tutorials!
i like the bright middle one...i LOVE the black and white one too, but the bright one would make you happiest :) and it is GREAT! you are doing so great!
I don't think you can wrong with any of these photos. I love the contrast of their eye colors in the bright one. But, I have always loved black and white photos because you can focus more on what is important in the photo and not all the distractions. I am sure knowing you and your designing skills it will look beautiful no matter what!!!!!
Post a Comment