I need to be better about blogging!!! I look back at all my pictures, and realize how much I miss!!! So unfortunately, all the details are missed and memories are forgotten!!! I am going to be better! But for now, here are some fun times I missed!
We had an Enrichment activity, at the end of March, that we called "Flash from the Past"! All the ladies, and their girls, wore outfits from our favorite era! I choose the 80's! We had so much fun crimping our hair(Thanks Kendra! I promise I will give it back!), putting on wild earrings and bracelets and wearing stirrup pants! Yes! I actually found stirrup pants! It was a very fun night for all of us!

In April, Kenzie had her first track meet at the local High School. She was so cute! I was shocked that she was actually excited to run! I had no clue that the girl liked to run! Although, she was not interested in the long runs like her mom was when I was young! She did great! She ran the 50 and 100 meter dash, finishing 2nd in her first race, and 3rd in the second race. I was very proud of my little lady!

A little tired after the race!!
Also in April, Kenzie had her 9th birthday, something else I missed since we were in Anaheim at the time!!! More about that later! She decided when we got back, that she wanted to take her friends to dinner and a movie. We headed out to the Pizza Factory Express and then to see How to Train A Dragon in 3D! The girls had a great time and I just enjoyed being their to listen to all their 9 year old chatter! It is so fun to see your kids grow up and get to experience their growing personalities! I love 9 year olds!
And finally!!!! Troy went to his first, and last dance of his high school experience!!! He even did it all by himself! We were shocked!!! A teacher at school helped him ask the girl and pull the whole thing off! He ended up having dinner at his friend Taylor s house, with some help from Taylor s dad doing the cooking, and then going to the dance! Nothing fancy, but we were so happy that he finally experienced a small piece of high school, and looked pretty handsome doing it!!!

3 comments:
You always look so great dressed up in the 80's! Glad you did a post finally, I had been wondering what you were up to! I miss you BTW!!
Are you talking about me? or is it another Kendra, cuz I am super confused! Other than that, looks like fun!!
haha!!! Good thing I know where you live. That crimper needs to be in a museum. Looks like tons of fun I wish our ward did fun things like that.
Post a Comment