Wednesday, August 10, 2011

18?!!!!!

I am not quite sure when it happened that we had another child become an adult, but apparently it has! Kaylee turning 18 is quite a shock to my system! It is strange that she is not the cute little toddler asking us for her milk/juice and repeatedly changing her mind. Or the little girl who will only let her dad hand her anything in the car, but it has happened.

She wanted to go to Anasazi grill for her birthday, expensive taste! :) We had a great time, even if she wan't too keen on her siblings climbing all over her! She tolerates them and I guess that is all we can ask for!

I love the annoyed look in this one! Typical reaction to them being silly!


Tony and Kaylee have this thing they do where they see who can give the cheesiest grin! Tony wins this time!

Happy Birthday, Kaylee. I hope being an adult is good to you and that you make wise decisions that will make your adult life a little easier! We love you!

0 comments: