All summer long we have talked about taking the kids to the Library splash pad and the carousel, but it never seemed to happen. Until it is late August, and it is still 110+ degrees outside! Then we decided that it would be a great way to cool off for FHE. The kids were super excited, since their mean mom had never taken them to the carousel! How was I supposed to know that it only cost $.50 a kid?!!! I want to know how they even make money on such a thing, but who really cares how! My kids loved it and I loved seeing their happy faces!
Shocking picture of Tony, huh?!!! I think I am going to hide that thing on Monday nights from now on!
After that, we let the kids play in the splash pad....I wish we had splash pads when we were kids! They would stay there all day if we let them and never get bored! They are so fun to watch!

1 comments:
i didn't know it was called the 'library splash pad'! ha.
i am going to throw that dang phone down the dang drain. seriously...right then everyone on facebook knew where you were and what you were doing...scary?
great shots of the kids. can't wait to get a nice camera and pay for lessons from you!
Post a Comment