Thanks to the Salter's, for inviting us to go to the Corn Maze with them for F.H.E, last night! My girls were so excited that they got to do all of the stuff we didn't have time for the first time we went this year! Thanks for letting us enjoy your birthday's with you, Kyla and Jayli!
Look at me!! I'm a DAXTON sandwich!
This was pretty funny!!! There was an unexpected muddy speedbump on the train ride! Good thing Tony gave me his NEW white hat before this ride!
We ended the night with a cheap ice cream cone from Artic Circle! I love cheap ice cream!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

5 comments:
Thanks for taking pix for me Ricki and thanks for making the girls birthdays soooo Special they loved all the fun stuff you guys did with us that night, we love you guys!!!
Ricki,
What a cute family you have! Looks like you had a fun corn maze experience. I saw your girls at school today in their pjs. They are awesome. How are things? I hope you all have a happy halloween.
See you soon,
Molly
You have the cutest family and I love the picture of Karlin and her missing teeth. Can you believe Jayden still has only lost ONE tooth? Seriously...Looks like you had a grat time.
Looks like fun! :) I hope you had a fun Halloween. I just went private with my blog so send me an email so I can add you. traceynelsen@hotmail.com
Ya gotta love artic circle and their cheap ice cream!
Post a Comment