Sunday, August 23, 2009

16!!



Kaylee had her sweet 16 birthday party the day after school started!  And though it was a little out of my comfort zone, OK!  A lot!, it was fun to watch all the teenagers think they are so old and know everything!  She had a great turn out and a great time!  I am so proud of this little lady!  She is growing up to be a great kid!  Maybe she might have an attitude, but so did I, and I turned out fine!!



Kenzie had the most fun out of any of the little kids!  She danced her heart out the whole night!  Maybe I need to find her a hip hop class

2 comments:

raw mom said...

soooo fun!!! and of course kenzie had the most fun! she;s a natural party animal!! she's who i would want to party with!!

Dion Seneca said...

How come I didn't/couldn't con my parents into throwing a party like this for me when I turned 16?!