I don't know why I always love when my kids figure out how to blow bubbles, but I always love to watch them try to master this! It must be something about their little fingers wrapped around the wand and watching them try and get the right amount of breath! How sad that this is my last one to watch learn this! What am I saying?!!! There's always grand kids in 20 years or so!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

1 comments:
I can't remember the first time most of my kids discovered bubbles. But at Sunny's wedding they had bubbles as a favor, and Lyla had her first experience with them. I was cracking up! If you think about it, they are pretty amazing little things. No wonder Daxton was so excited and impressed with himself.
Post a Comment