Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeding The Ducks






My kids love to feed the ducks at the St. George Golf Course. We have been doing this monthly, for about a year and a half and since it now gets dark before 6PM, we went on Saturday this time! As usual, the kids and Tony, had a great time. Kenzie loves to chase the ducks and make them fly away from her; Karlin loves to feed the one goose that kind of is I guess disabled because its wings are always out; Kamren just loves to throw the crackers or bread at them;and Daxton, well he just loves to eat the crackers himself! I think my husband always takes us there because he enjoys the animals most of all. I think I just go along to take pictures and watch how amazed I am every time, that they never get sick of going there!

6 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

Super cute family!!!

raw mom said...

we do that sometimes,too...only now aday's it seems like emily would rather stay in the car and watch...they get so loud, you know? but once the fridge is full of the ends of the bread we try to take a trip over there...oh the memories of that course...andy used to take me there all the time...i mean allllll the time...to play...i used to golf on heels and skirts because i thought i was so dang cute...ha.

raw mom said...

oh yeah...like i go off on talking about myself...dax is stinkin precious in that pic!! so ah maybe next week we'll take pics...

The McCulloughs said...

I keep forgetting that we need to go feed the ducks, maybe because there are only so many daylight hours. your fam looks so cute and I love the new look. Very festive and fall!

raw mom said...

hey thanks for forgetting to add us on your friends lists...i know i was late today...and i real sorry that drewy was a turkey...but sheesh...now we arent friends??!!

Dion Seneca said...

I have memories of those ducks chasing me and making me fear for my life. Maybe the newer generation is a bit more gentle. I need to take my kids there to check them out.

I love your new template!