Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!!! Wow!! Did I eat WAY too much food!






I want to tell my family thank you for harboring all of us for Thanksgiving! As usual, my Mom cooked way to much food, we could have fed a small country with all of those mashed potatoes! But, it was all really good and now I have an additional 5 pounds to lose, thanks to all of my overeating for 4 days straight! We had a great time and I am glad to be back in my own home where my kids can rome free and my Son isn't getting into something everyother second! Oh wait! He is still doing that! Thanks again to all of my family for putting up with all of us!

4 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

It took me forever to figure out what in the world Karlin had on her toes to make them black. You know, I don't do the olives thing, so that is the last thing I would think of. oh yuck...just thinking of olives together with dirty feet is making me a bit sick to my stomach! Ugh!
And about the 5 pounds...just be glad you didn't add 5 lbs. to the 15-20 you already had to lose like I did. None of it seems to be going anywhere. Bummer!

Julie Winder said...

Looks like you guys really enjoyed you Thanksgiving Break! Way cute pictures. I love you hair in that picture with your mom! We are going up North this next week. I hope the weather is good for us too!

Joel and Kristie said...

I love the pix!! Toni is so cute to pose with the kids, I have to put a gun to Joel's head to do that!!! I'm glad you had soooo much fun!!! But I'm also glad your back home!

The McCulloughs said...

hey about those 5 pounds.. you better start hitting the gym with me ok? I think I gained the same over that dang weekend and it is not getting much better since I love Christmas treats.. yumm! You looked so pretty on Thanksgiving day.. your hair looked great! What a fun weekend!