Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!










My Mom, my Sister, and I at Time Out for Women in September.


Today is my Mom's 25th Birthday, Again!!!! Okay, maybe she is a few years older, but she still acts young, so we will just leave her at 25! I want her to know how much I love her and how much I appreciate her! She is my best friend, I talk to her at least once a day and usually 3 or 4 times a day! I don't think I can make it a whole day without calling her, it would make me crazy! I am so lucky to have a Mom that is willing to give everything to us kids, without even thinking twice. She is an amazing example to me, and I am very lucky to call her my Mom! I only hope that some day, I can be half as great a Mom to my kids as she has been to me! Thanks Mom!
Love ya!

3 comments:

raw mom said...

aww. i love my sister and mama,too. and ricki's mom...you must be a great mom because your daughter is an amazing one...always keeping time for her family..somehow she keeps everything together for her fam and is one of the BEST friends i have evr had...she's a amazing girl and i am soo soo glad to call her my friend...so thanks for teaching her so well and for being such a good example to her.

raw mom said...

oh and happy birthday, ricki's mom!

The McCulloughs said...

I agree with everything Teresa said.. Amen sista! Mom's are the greatest.. I couldn't live without talking to my mom every day too! Happy birthday Ricki's mom!