Friday, November 2, 2007

Trunk or Treat






We had a great time at our neighborhood trunk or treat, on Halloween! I love that I don't have to take my kids house to house! Not that it was really cold down here, but I prefer the "get it over with in a hour" version of trick or treating! And we were done in a hour. They were happy because their baskets were full and I was happy because I was already done trick or treating! Daxton didn't make it to long! He fell asleep after about 15 minutes of getting candy. Good thing I was really just taking his basket around to get candy for myself-like I really need more candy!

7 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

Daxton looks so cute as Yoda.. lucky that he fell asleep! I loved that we were done so fast too! I agree with getting it over with. It doesn't make any sense to trude across all of coral canyon for 3 hours or so when you can just walk from car to car.. it was great. And our hubbies had fun too. Guitar hero in the parking lot? What more could they ask for? Have a great day.. yes I am blogging at my mom! I just can't stop!

Ricki said...

Mandy, you are cracking me up! The whole time I was reading your comment, I was thinking, "How can she be blogging, she is out of town?" And then you read my mind, and answered me before I even finished reading your comment! Scary!

raw mom said...

sweet little yoda! and i dont think ive ever seen kam smile like that one with the other girls! i cant beleive we didnt see each other AT ALL at the church! oh well...i see you plenty...jk. love ya...and your sweet kids! here's a note for mandy from me...YOU ARE ADDICTED!! ahh..me too. oxox

Renegade said...

That last picture of Daxton is so so priceless. If I had to go door to door I would have opted for trunk or treat too. Luckily Brent loves trick or treating and took the girls door to door for 2 hours.

jen said...

All of the kids costumes are so cute. I love the way you did the makeup. You are so busy I don't even know how you get everything done. You are great.

Joel and Kristie said...

I can't believe Daxton was Yoda!!! I wanted our Daxton to be Yoda that would have been soooo cute, but my friend insisted that he be a turtle. We'll have to coordinate for next year!!HEHE!! Your kids are allll soooo CUTE!!!

The McCulloughs said...

Hye I tagged you! Look at my blog for info.