
Kenzie has had a loose tooth in the front of her mouth for over a month now! We thought the thing was never going to fall out! Boy, was I surprised when it came out last night and left a HUGE whole in the girls mouth! I am scared to see the size of tooth that is going to have to come in to fill that hole up! We laughed, though, when she came to us and said she didn't want money, she just wanted to keep the tooth. She decided to start a teeth collection, and then when they all fell out, she said, she would give them all to the tooth fairy at once! I guess that is one good way to get my kids to start a savings account! We told her that if she really wanted the tooth, that we were sure her tooth fairy would just leave the tooth also! She woke up happy with a tooth and 8 quarters under her pillow!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

3 comments:
That is such a cute pix!!! I love that idea for a savings account!HEHE!
i love it...like the "tooth fairy" gets 8 quarters for her...you gotta do what ya gotta do!maybe i can find that treasure chest i used to have and she can use it now! i'll take all my teeth out first of course. jk.
Wow, that really is a big hole! She looks so grown up now that she has a missing tooth. Wow, your tooth fairy must be rich.. 8 quarters! I used to get like maybe 50 cents if I was lucky! I guess times have changed! Ha Ha
Post a Comment