For FHE this week, we went to the corn maze/pumpkin patch! I figured if we went early this year, it wouldn't be so busy, and I was right! We spent nearly 2 hours there, and really didn't have to wait to do anything. If you go, make sure you have a jacket! I put ours in thinking we probably wouldn't need them, but I was really glad I brought them! It is cold in the corn maze!
I am not quite sure how sliding down a slide into corn is entertaining, but I think my girls could have stayed there all night!
This is the best and only picture I could get of Daxton, he is becoming famous for running anytime I have a camera in my hands
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

6 comments:
we are so thinking the same thing! cute pics as usual, friend!
we've never taken our kids...we really should this year though...alexia is going there for a field trip....looks like you had fun!
Way cute pictures!! All your kids could be models!
Thanks for helping us come up with the logo!!! And you family is just WAY TO CUTE!!!
I need to get my act together and get my family out there soon, too.
Ok how is it that you always look good no matter what you're doing? I need to get my rag muffins out there too. Jayden loves it out there. Thanks for the reminder!!
Post a Comment