
Kamren, at 13 months
Kenzie when she was 3!
This is Kenzie's 1st day of preschool when she was 4.
Do you think I could get Kenzie and Karlin to pose like this now? Probably not!
This is Kamren right after we moved into our first house on Crimson!
Karlin when she was 2! So cute!
About a year or so ago, our computer completly crashed-taking with it ALL of my pictures from the last few years! I know! I know! Why didn't I back up my computer, use an external hard drive, etc. etc. etc.?!!! Because I am an idiot, is the correct answer! Anyways, I was so bummed when the computer store told me that they could not retrieve anthing from it, but when the Wrights' informed my that the Geek Squad had found info on there crashed hard drive, I figured it was worth a try! Well, they found my pictures! I was so excited! I am a little less excited because there weren't nearly as many pictures as I had expected. But having some pictures of my girls from when they were little makes me so happy. And makes me miss their cute little chubby toddler faces! They are growing way too fast!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

12 comments:
well im happy that you got your pictures back. that sucks when that happens. it happened to us about a year ago too and i need to take to it the geek squad now!
It's almost like hitting the best sale ever on something that you have wanted to buy forever, but didn't. Does that make sense. I can almost feel the excitement. I need to learn from you and get my pictures on an external too. I'm glad you have them retrieved. I would hate to lose all those precious memories and the pictures are adorable.
They were so cute. I hate how fast they loose that toddler chubbiness. Boston has already lost his and Phoenix is on his way. Hooray for the geek squad!!
It's a good thing you held on to it long enough to find out that things can be retrieved!
At first I thought the one of Karlin with only her face showing was Daxton...So cute!
i am so happy you got them back, too...and what only after a YEAR or so! oh well! love those girlies!!
That's great! I can't believe how young they look, they are so cute.
i am so glad you found it, i found an old hard drive of ours and had such a good time doing the same thing. I remember when your girls use to look like those pictures...time dos fly too fast.
I am so happy that you got at least some of your pictures back. I would be absolutely sick if I lost what I have on my computer as far as pictures are concerned!
Your kids are/were so dang cute!!
That has happened to us more than once. One more reason to love blogging....someone else is also keeping a record of your photos (who is that someone anyway:)
How fun to be able to look back. I always fear that I am going to lose pictures- I have many back ups but continue to worry about it. Oh and uh- stop threatening to teach my little girl how to be an even bigger heathen!!! What am I supposed to do with this one?
O yay!!! I had an incident almost like that just barely. I write my journal on the computer. Apparently I didn't have it saved right (I didn't know there was a wrong way to do that) but I couldn't find it anywhere. It seriously had EVERYTHING up til now on there. Luckily, after a very long search, Jace was able to find it. :)
I'm so glad you found your pics.
I am so happy for you! That is awesome and your girls are sooo big compared to all these pics. You had some cute ones so good thing you got them back!!
Post a Comment