We are getting really good at playing "let's see how much we can cram into one weekend!!" Here are some bits and pieces of our adventures!!
First stop, The Hogle Zoo!
This was Daxton's first trip to the zoo, and he loved it! He was so excited to see all of the animals! They other kids had fun too-they haven't been to the zoo in a while!
The two cheesers of the family!
Some of us in this picture knew where to look!
Troy and Kamren apparently weren't too happy about this picture!
How nice is it that if I just had longer arms, I would be the same size as a gorilla!
Tony's mom and some of her grandkids!
Next Stop, a crazy Halloween party at my sister's house! Apparently, every year she has this party, we have just never been up for it! We had a lot of fun, though! I was so glad that Tony and the older kids decided to go to the Utah game so that I could go and spend the day with my family!
Under that crazy wig is my brother!
The party throwers! They make such cute Spiderella's!
Last up! A baby blessing for Tony's great-Nephew! Hey Tony! Did you know you were a great Uncle!
Wow! I am tired from just posting about all of that! Thanks for putting up with ALL of us for the weekend, families!
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
10 years ago

2 comments:
Everyone is growing up so fast. Looks like you had tons of fun over UEA.
hey cute friend, you are SO not the size of an ape! you nut. and ps you look BEAUTIFUL in the fam pic you know, the one where only a few of you knew where to look.:)
Post a Comment