The first night we were there, Tony and Karlin decide to go and get her hair braided. I was a little shocked by how much he paid to have it done, but soooo happy they did it! I didn't have to do hair for 6 days straight, and she always looked cute and ready to go!
Karlin and I ended up with a new favorite drink, the Mango Tango. Half mango, half strawberry Daquari! I think we at least had 25, each!!!
She decided a last full day we had there, that she wanted to paint something for Kamren. She picked a dalmation, Kamren's favorite. She spent at least an hour and a half working on it, and then they took it , cleaned it up, and fired it for her. She was so proud of her work! I was pretty impressed myself! She found some sea shells for Daxton, and gave Kenzie a sewing kit and some soap and a shower cap from the room :)! We laughed hard about this one, and got her a different souvenir while we were shopping! At least she is thoughtful!!!
She was quite the little fashion diva! With her sunglasses, and her cute little cover up she got when we went shopping in Playa Del Carmen, she was set! She was quite comfortable hanging out on the lounge chairs and swimming by the time we left there!
We had a great time shopping in Playa! Tony, not so much!!! He went with us on our second trip there. He wasn't a fan and quickly lost patience with us looking around!
This is what her hair looked like when we finally broke down and took it out! She still looked cute! But no matter how many times I put sunscreen on all her braid parts, she still had a sunburned head that she DIDNOT want me to brush through!

1 comments:
who needs a crimper!!! what a sweet girls and her diva shades are darling
Post a Comment